The tradition for Chinese dining is family style. Therefore we recommend that you share the experience of tasting a variety of dishes as a family.
Top Five of our Favorite Dishes:
- Candied Walnut Shrimp: Lightly fried jumbo shrimp mixed with a secret honey sauce and topped with candied walnuts in a bed of fresh broccoli.
- Salt/ Pepper Ribs: If you’re not a seafood person, this dish is similar with the calamari but instead made with tender pork ribs.
- Steamed Fish Fillet with Ginger Sauce: A fillet of Sole fish is steamed to just the right tenderness and then topped with hot ginger sauce and scallions. This is a light and healthy dish.
- Braised String Beans: String beans and shredded pork sautéed with a soy garlic sauce.
- Asparagus with Shrimp and Scallops: Another light and healthy dish, sautéed in a white garlic sauce.